Sunday, July 5, 2009

안녕 !!!

hi all..!! :) first post.. dunno what to say.. but, maybe firstly, thanks to my cute dongsaengs lisa and cesc, who made me all curious about this blog thingy, so yeah i try to make one for myself.. LOL me so out of date having a blog just now >,< well hahas.. enough rambling.. the inet was suck! and um.. have a morning class tomorrow! at 7.30 am! but i think i'll try to customize this boring layout.. which i dunno how.. -.-'


the lovable-smoochy-yet-smexy husband.. *he ALWAYS looks soo hot when he's exercising*


I LOVE MY MUSIC PLAYER! its Stand By U now.. awwww...

2 comments:

  1. wwkwkkw ciyee ynk baru pnya blog hahaha :))
    wah? pagi amat haha

    happy blogging :D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. gila gue berasa udik gini.. heh.. follow dong cal..

    ReplyDelete